November 2022 VOLUME 1, ISSUE XLIV
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup carrot diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 Tbsp dry parsley
- 4 cups turkey or chicken stock
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs butter softened
- 4 Tbs flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup half & half
- In a soup pot, heat oil and add onion, green pepper and carrots.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant
- Add chicken and stock to pot and bring to a boil. Boil until carrots are cooked through.
- Mix together flour and butter together to form a roux.
- Add half & half, roux, parsley and Worcestershire sauce to soup.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Serve
From Your Homebased Mom